If a tour to the United Kingdom was always in your bucket list then here we are to guide you throughout your trip. We are offering every assistance you need to fulfill your dream trip, including the UK visa at no additional cost.
Such situations are not very rare when a visa rejection spoils the entire travel plan along with the loss of the visa fee (which is very high!). The approval or rejection depends solely on Individual visa applicant or the visa application for the UK. Assured approval of your UK visa along with 100% cashback on visa fee is possible now through Blinkvisa. Here is how it can help you in easily getting your visa.
It has successfully processed more than 5,500 UK tourist visas till date which has saved over 44,000+ hours in processing time and Over INR 5.5 million cashback has been offered. More reasons to opt for Blinkvisa are-
- Get 100% cashback on all visas. Use the cashback amount to book flights, hotels & activities for your trip at a discounted rate.
- Pay only the initial amount of INR 500.
- Enjoy free pick up and drop service at your doorstep.
- Free custom travel planning by experts. Blinkvisa creates a memorable experience & excellent value for your money.
An Overview of UK Visa for Indians
The United Kingdom comprised of four countries i.e.- England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland. A UK tourist visa will fetch you the permission to enter and stay in any of the four countries for a specific period of time.
A visa is an indispensable part of the UK visit for Indians. Indians can apply for a UK visa online through visa agencies. But one has to note the fact that getting visa approval to the UK is not possible without an in-person interview.
A tourist visa to the UK is also known as the UK Visitor Visa or Standard Visitor Visa. It allows its holder to stay in the UK for six months and also allows multiple entries. The validity of the visa is for six months from the issuance date. However, the embassy has the right to shorten the validity of any specific visa applicant.
This visa is applicable for those who wish to travel to the United Kingdom for purposes of:
- To visit family members.
- Medical treatment.
- For professional reasons.
UK Visa Fees for Indians
The visa fee for the United Kingdom comprises of three elements- the embassy fee, services charges of the visa agency and the applicable taxes( GST).
The total cost of each visa for the UK costs is INR 11760 at Blinkvisa which includes all three components of the visa fee.
Here is a complete breakup of the visa fee for a tourist visa for Indians.
Turn your Visa fee to ‘ZERO’ with Blinkvisa!!
The cost shown in the table above can be turned to ‘0’. Yes, you can get your visa for no additional cost by applying it through Blinkvisa. You are eligible for getting a 100% cashback on your visa fee in your BlinkWallet. You can use the cashback amount in buying flight tickets and booking hotels during your tour to the United Kingdom.
UK Visa Requirements- 2019 updates
To obtain a visa, you will have to furnish some mandatory documents. Along with the same, some additional documents are also required. The mandatory documents are common for all the applicants. Whereas the additional documents depend on the profile of the applicant.
List of Mandatory Documents-
- Original Passport with at least 6 months validity and minimum 3 blank pages + all old passports if any
- 2 recent passport size color photograph with white background, in a matte finish, with the size 35 mm X 45 mm and 80% face coverage
- Online UK Visa Application form duly filled
- Covering letter mentioning your travel and stay details while in the UK (For Employed – Plain paper/ For Self-Employed – Company Letterhead)
- Original Bank statement for last 6 months updated with healthy and sufficient balance
- Income tax returns / Form 16 for last 3 years
- Supporting Financial Documents such as Fixed Deposits, Property Investments, Recurring Deposits, any other Investments, etc (Optional but advisable)
- Hotel booking (Use Blink Wallet Cashback to get up to 25% discount on flights)
- Flight itinerary (Use Blink Wallet Cashback to get up to 25% discount on flights)
List of Additional documents
- Original Leave sanctioned certificate with company seal and signature
- Last 3 months salary slip
- Business Registration License/MOA/Partnership deed/GST certificate/IT returns
- Company’s updated bank statement of last 3 months
- Company’s IT returns for 3 years
- Proof of Pension such as pension pay order certificate
- If retired from a private firm, then last 6 months bank statement
- Birth Certificate
- NOC from the parents / non-accompanying parent on Rs 100/- stamp paper
- ID proof of parent-like passport or PAN card
If visiting friend or relative-
- Invitation letter
- Inviter’s ID passport or PR
- Address proof like any Tenancy certificate, Electricity bill, any Utility bill, etc.
- Bank statement for the last 6 months with sufficient funds
- Pay Slip for the last 6 months.
- Sponsorship letter
- Sponsor’s national ID proof like Passport, PAN card or Resident permit
- Updated bank statement of last 3 months of the sponsor
- Income tax returns for the last 3 years of the sponsor
Documents Blinkvisa will help you with are-
Considering the fact that documentation is a crucial part of the visa processing, Blinkvisa offers assistance in this aspect too. The visa assistants will help you with-
- The visa application form filling
- Photo specification as per the photo criteria
- Personal covering letter
- Booking appointment with VFS.
How to Apply for UK Visa Through Blinkvisa
Steps to follow to apply for a visa-
Choose the type of visa. Enter “United Kingdom” in the destination column and fill in the personal details
Click Book Appointment.
Book an appointment for the pickup of your passport and documents.
Pay just Rs.500 to initiate the visa application process.
A visa expert will explain the required documents to support the application.
Get the passport and documents picked up from your home at your convenience.
The visa expert will help in filling the application form. They will also arrange and scrutinize the documents.
Get notified at the approval of the visa.
The passport will be delivered to you by mail at your home.
How to prepare for the UK tourist visa interview?
The visa interview is the final stage of the application process which determines whether an applicant qualifies for the visa. On the day of the interview, you will have to present at the interview venue with all your original documents along with one photocopy of each including your passport. You will need to give your biometrics (fingerprints and photo) for the visa. Some of the common questions you may be asked by the embassy are-
- Have you visited the UK before?
- Why do you want to visit the UK?
- How long you are going to stay in the UK?
- Who is covering your expenses?
- What is your profession?
- Do you have any friends or relatives in the UK?
UK Visa FAQ
How long before should initiate the visa process application?
The UK visa takes from 15 to 20 days to process. However, it is advisable to initiate the process at least a month ahead of the travel date to keep yourself safe from unforeseen happenings like delay in processing.
From when does the validity of my visa begin?
The validity of the visa begins from the day of issuance and not the date of departure on the application form. You are to plan your trip in such a way that you can return to the country before your visa expires.
Is there any age criterion to apply for a UK visa?
No. Anyone can apply for a UK visa irrespective of age, gender or religion.
Is travel insurance mandatory for obtaining a UK Visa?
Though travel insurance is not mandatory for a UK visa, getting travel insurance is always advisable when you travel abroad to keep yourself safe from unforeseen incidents like missing luggage or passport, medical emergencies, etc.
Where can I submit my visa application for the UK?
The processed visa application should be submitted with the respective VFS visa application center only. Blinkvisa will help you with the submission of the application and other necessary processes.
Is it possible to visit the UK if I have a valid Schengen visa?
No, you cannot. UK is not part of the Schengen agreement or countries so a Schengen visa is not valid for UK visit. You must apply for a UK tourist visa if you want to enter or visit the country.