An error-free UK visa application is crucial for visa approval, otherwise, you may face rejection of the same. Know every aspect of the UK visa application and ensure the approval of your visa without any hiccups.
An approved visa to the UK comes to you after clearing up several scrutiny tests. Failing to complete any of the stages can result in the rejection of a visa. There are some points you are to be careful of while filling the UK visa application form. This article will explain how can ease the process and get your UK visa in a hassle-free manner.
You can make the process go easier if you get expert visa assistance from Blinkvisa.
Not convinced yet?
It has successfully processed more than 5,500 UK tourist visas to date which has saved over 44,000+ hours in processing time and Over INR 5.5 million cashback has been offered.
Blinkvisa is not only for your UK visa. It also helps you to get a whole custom travel plan done for you to make sure you have an amazing trip. You can also use the cashback that you just got. It provides you even more savings when you book your flight and hotel from them (via Expedia). You can also gain huge discounts on your activities.
UK Visa Application- Avoid These Mistakes
Visa rejection is one of the primary concerns for any UK visa applicant. As the number of applicants is high so are the number of rejections. In the year 2018, more than 10% of visa applications for the UK were rejected because of various reasons.
To be not part of that statistic, you are to be very careful while applying for your visa.
Here are some of the common mistakes in the UK visa application which can make your visa application go rejected.
Mistakes in the application form
The filling up of the application form for a UK visa can take quite a long time. A single mistake in the application form can lead to rejection of the visa applications. One has to be very careful and consistent with the documents when it comes to filling the form.
The bank statement is a mandatory document for a UK visa. In case your bank statement shows a huge deposit without a convincing source of the same, your visa application can be rejected.
Choosing the wrong visa category
The right visa category must be chosen when you apply for your UK visa. For instance, if you are intending to go to the UK for a business trip and you have applied for a visitor visa, your visa application is certain to be rejected.
A visa for the UK can be rejected if you miss submitting any of the supporting documents. You must be very careful while submitting the documents while applying for your UK visa. (Refer to the document list given below)
Wrong format of documents
Not only the right documents are required, but you must also submit the documents in the right format. You are to carry your original documents at the time of visa interview. Discrepancies such as torn or laminated documents can be a reason for rejection of the UK visa.
Apply for UK visa with Blinkvisa assistance
You can eliminate all the above-mentioned mistakes in visa application if you take expert assistance in the visa application. Blinkvisa helps you in every aspect of the visa application. The visa experts will help you with-
Choosing the right category of visa
Filling up the visa application on your behalf
Ensuring that you have all the required documents
Assisting in scheduling the visa interview
Making sure that the documents are in the right format
Providing free cover letter
It is not only the expert assistance you can get when applying for your visa through Blinkvisa but also become eligible for 100% cashback on your visa fee. You can book flights, hotels, and activities during your trip to the UK at a discounted price while booking your visa through Blinkwallet. Along with everything else Blinkvisa also helps you with a free travel itinerary.
UK Visa Requirements
To obtain a visa, you will have to furnish some mandatory documents. Along with the same, some additional documents are also required. The mandatory documents are common for all the applicants. Whereas the additional documents depend on the profile of the applicant.
List of Mandatory Documents
- Original Passport with at least 6 months validity and minimum 3 blank pages + all old passports if any
- 2 recent passport size color photograph with white background, in a matte finish, with the size 35 mm X 45 mm and 80% face coverage
- Online UK visa application form duly filled
- Covering letter mentioning your travel and stay details while in the UK (For Employed – Plain paper/ For Self-Employed – Company Letterhead)
- Original Bank statement for last 6 months updated with healthy and sufficient balance
- Income tax returns / Form 16 for last 3 years
- Supporting Financial Documents such as Fixed Deposits, Property Investments, Recurring Deposits, any other Investments, etc (Optional but advisable)
- Hotel booking (Use Blink Wallet Cashback to get up to 25% discount on flights)
- Flight itinerary (Use Blink Wallet Cashback to get up to 25% discount on flights)
List of Additional documents
- Original Leave sanctioned certificate with company seal and signature
- Last 3 months salary slip
- Business Registration License/MOA/Partnership deed/GST certificate/IT returns
- Company’s updated bank statement of last 3 months
- Company’s IT returns for 3 years
- Proof of Pension such as pension pay order certificate
- If retired from a private firm, then last 6 months bank statement
- Birth Certificate
- NOC from the parents / non-accompanying parent on Rs 100/- stamp paper
- ID proof of parent-like passport or PAN card
If visiting friend or relative-
- Invitation letter
- Inviter’s ID passport or PR
- Address proof like any Tenancy certificate, Electricity bill, any Utility bill, etc.
- Bank statement for the last 6 months with sufficient funds
- Pay Slip for the last 6 months.
- Sponsorship letter
- Sponsor’s national ID proof like Passport, PAN card or Resident permit
- Updated bank statement of last 3 months of the sponsor
- Income tax returns for the last 3 years of the sponsor
Documents Blinkvisa will help you with are-
Considering the fact that documentation is a crucial part of the UK visa application process, Blinkvisa offers assistance in this aspect too. The visa assistants will help you with-
- The visa application form filling
- Photo specification as per the photo criteria
- Personal covering letter
- Booking appointment with VFS.
Apply for UK VisaThrough Blinkvisa
Steps to follow to apply for a visa-
Choose the type of visa. Enter “United Kingdom” in the destination column and fill in the personal details
Click Book Appointment.
Book an appointment for the pickup of your passport and documents.
Pay just Rs.500 to initiate the visa application process.
A visa expert will explain the required documents to support the application.
Get the passport and documents picked up from your home at your convenience.
The visa expert will help in filling the application form. They will also arrange and scrutinize the documents.
Get notified at the approval of the visa.
The passport will be delivered to you by mail at your home.
UK Visa FAQs
How to Check my UK visa status?
Once you submit your application for a visa, you can check the application status by providing the passport number and the visa application number on the website of VFS global.
How much is the UK visa fee?
The UK visa fee at Blinkvisa is INR 11760 which includes the package fee, service charges, and the GST. But you can get the entire amount as cashback in your Blinkwallet which can later be used for flight or hotel bookings.
How can I do a UK visa online application?
You can easily do an online application for your UK visa through Blinkvisa. Blinkvisa will assist you in every step of the visa processing with 100% cashback on the UK visitor visa fee.
How long does a UK visa take?
The processing time required for the UK visa is 15 to 20 working days. The processing time can be prolonged in case of weekends and holidays.
How long can I stay in the UK with a tourist visa?
The maximum stay period of a tourist visa is 6 months at a stretch.