UAE is a tourist hotspot that sees millions of tourists every year. There are different types of UAE visa which Indians can get online. India is its largest source of tourists. This article is a complete guide on UAE visa.
You can get a UAE visa online along with a 100% cashback of your entire visa fee with Blinkvisa.com.
Blinkvisa is not only for your UAE visa but also for a whole custom travel plan done for you. It ensures you to have an amazing trip. You can also use the cashback that you will get in BlinkWallet. It provides you more savings when you book your flight and hotel. It’s great for gaining huge discounts on your activities as well.
UAE visa basic information
There are different types of UAE visa online. The only difference between the visas is their validity and stay period. The tourist visa allows you an entry into any of the 7 Emirates. One can arrive in any of the Emirates and travel to other Emirates as well. The UAE tourist visa is popularly called a Dubai tourist visa.
Types of UAE tourist visa
Though there are several types of tourist visas depending upon the number of days that you spend in the country one can choose the ideal type of tourist visa according to their travel plans. Currently, Blinkvisa is dealing with 5 types of tourist visas.
- Dubai 14 days tourist visa: This is the shortest tourist visa online available. This visa type has 14 days stay period, 58 days’ validity and allows single entry.
- Dubai 14 days express tourist visa: This is the same type as the 14 days tourist visa. With this variety, one can get a tourist visa within 3 days with additional charges.
- Dubai 30 days tourist visa: This type of UAE tourist visa allows a stay of up to 30 days in any of the Emirates. The countdown to the 30 days starts on the day you arrive in any port.
- Dubai 30 days express tourist visa: This is the 30 days tourist visa which you will get quicker at extra charges. It has the same validity and stay-period as the parent type.
- Dubai 96 hours Transit visa: This is a transit visa when you want to arrive in UAE from somewhere and are planning to go to another country. This transit visa allows a stay of up to 96 hours or 4 days in total but at the same time, the validity period is lesser, at just 30 days. So one must utilize this approved visa by traveling within the month.
UAE visa fees for Indians
The visa fee for Indians is different for each visa type. The 30 days express visa is the costliest and the transit visa is the lowest regarding the UAE visa price.
UAE visa fee waived off for Indian minors
As per the latest news from the UAE is waiving off the visa fee for minors holding Indian passport in case they are applying for a visa along with at least one of their parents.
Read More: Dubai Visa Fees
UAE visa requirements for Indians
The visa document requirements for the United Arab Emirates are very few. There are only 3 things that you need to submit.
- Scanned copy of the first and last pages of the original passport. The passport must have at least 6 months validity from the date of arrival.
- A scanned copy of your passport-sized photograph in white background
- A confirmed return ticket to ensure Ok To Board.
UAE visa on arrival for Indian passport holders
It is possible for Indians to get visa on arrival in the United Arab Emirates only if:
- Holds a valid Greencard issued by the US
- Having Resident permit issued from the UK or European Union countries
- The Greencard or the Resident Permit should have at least 6 months validity from the date of arrival in UAE
The visa on arrival costs AED 100 + AED 20 towards service charges, person.
This UAE visa on arrival for Indian citizens allows them to stay for a period of 14 days while having a validity period of only 30 days.
UAE visa processing time
It takes only 3-5 days for the visa processing to United Arab Emirates. The normal application process takes up to 5 days while the express application process will get you the visa in 3 days’ time.
Regardless of the processing time, the tourist visas for the United Arab Emirates are single-entry visas.
UAE visa validity
The validity of the Dubai visa is 58 days for the tourist visas of 14 and 30 days. The validity of the transit visa is 30 days. Validity is different from the stay period. Validity starts from the date of visa approval and runs for 30-58 days. Stay period is how long you can stay in Emirates whereas validity is within the valid period you may enter the country. The end of the validity period is also the day you should leave the country if you are already there.
Apply for UAE visa in simple steps
Here are the few steps which you need to follow to apply for the UAE visa for Indians
Select a tourist visa of your choice and click Apply for Visa.
Next, fill in your details.
Pay just Rs.500 to initiate the visa application process.
A visa expert will be assigned to you and he/she will explain the required documents to support the application.
Once everything is done, wait for the visa approval.
Get the approved visa online and pay the remaining amount of the visa fee.
Voila, you are done!
UAE Visa FAQs
How long before should I apply for a UAE visa?
You can apply at least 2 months before the 30 days tourist visa and at least 30 days before the 14 days tourist visa. The one month period is also applicable for the transit visa. The visa-issuance is depending on the travel plans of the applicant.
What is Ok To Board?
The Ok To Board is an authentication of the visa from the United Arab Emirates. This is a formality from the airlines. Any airlines doing service to the Emirates must check the authenticity of the issued visa. One must inform the airlines at least 48 hours before the travel date, with the visa number and the PNR of your ticket. You must have the PNR and visa verified to get approval. The airlines will check whether the visa is original or from any fake sources. You will be allowed to board the flight only if your PNR has an Ok To Board approval.
Do Indians need the Ok To Board?
Yes, all Indians need the Ok To Board flights to Emirates.
Can I extend my visa to Emirates?
Yes, you can extend the tourist visa for another 30 days, without exiting the country.
Do I need biometrics done to get a visa to Dubai?
No, Indians do not need their biometrics done for their visa approval.