Singapore has become one of those travel destinations which is highly preferred by tourists around the globe including India. As Singapore tourist visa for Indians is in huge demand due to its proximity to India, a huge number of Indians are visiting this country every year.
Ofcourse, As indians we need to get a Singapore visa before we travel and the fee for it is INR 2400 !. But fret not, in this article We will explain you how to get Singapore Tourist visa with 100% cashback which you can use as your travel expense.
Blinkvisa is a young travel startup in India who will help you convert all your visa expense into travel expense making your visa free. You will get 100% cashback on your entire visa fee and with Blinkvisa, use the cashback to book the flight, Hotel, Activities to do in Singapore all at cost price.
Blinkvisa is not only for your Singapore tourist visa for Indians, you can get a whole custom travel plan done for you to make sure you have an amazing trip while also using your cashback that you just got to provide you even more savings when you book your flight and hotel from them (via Expedia) and also gain huge discounts on your activities.
This article will explain to you in detail about Singapore tourist visa, Singapore visa scams, Singapore visa cost, document requirements for Singapore visa as well as how to apply for Singapore visa from India
without getting it rejected.
Singapore Tourist Visa for Indians: Explained
Singapore tourist visa for Indians is a multiple entry visa which is a mandatory document to visit Singapore. The visa comes in the form of ETA or Electronic Travel Authorization. The Singapore eVisa policy has qualified 15 countries that can get Singapore e-Visa and fortunately India is one of them.
The processing time of Singapore visa for Indians in 5 to 7 business days. But it is always better to apply for the visa in 30 days ahead of your travel date. Being in advance keeps you free from the last minute worries which may come if you apply for the visa a week before the travel date.
The validity of Singapore e-Visa is up to 2 years and one can visit Singapore for tourism, business and medical purpose with an e-Visa. The e-visa comes with a maximum of 30 days of the stay period at a stretch. In order to enter Singapore, your passport must be valid for a minimum of 6 months from the day date of entering Singapore. This Singapore visa is a multiple entry visa, once your visa is approved, you can enter Singapore multiple times during the 2 years of validity.
It is possible to get a Singapore tourist visa through qualified agents only. It cannot be applied online by yourself. Singapore tourist visa will be a paper visa, which means the visa will be a pdf of which you need a printout and carry when you visit Singapore.
The Singapore Visa fee for Indian Citizens-2019
Here is all you need to pay when you apply for a Singapore tourist visa for Indians through BlinkVisa. The Singapore visa fee is same for both Singapore tourist visa and Singapore business visa. The Singapore visa fee for Indian citizens includes the package fee, the service charges, and the GST. You can enjoy the doorstep pick-up and drop service for your needful documents. It includes your passport delivered back to you once your Singapore visa is approved.
Well, a hassle-free visa processing and no advance payment are not the only benefits we are offering while applying for a visa with Blinkvisa.
We offer 100% cashback of your visa fee too!!
Yes! The entire amount used for Singapore visa for Indian citizens will be given back to the applicant in the form of blink wallet cashback. Customers can use the cashback amount in different purposes such as flight ticket booking, hotel booking or buying tickets for activities. You can apply for your Singapore visa now by taping below.
The Processing Time of Singapore Visa for Indians
It takes a maximum of 5 to 7 business days to process Singapore visa for Indian citizens. Although it means that just a week ahead of your travel date you can apply for the visa, we suggest you apply at least 15 days ahead of the travel date so that you have a tension-free visa processing.
Documents Required for Singapore visa for Indians
- Original passport with a minimum 6 months validity from the date of travel along with the old passport if any.
- Singapore tourist visa application form 14 (Singapore visa application)
- Passport photo size 3.5 * 5.5 with a matte finish
- Personal covering letter explaining your travel; if you are a self-employed cover letter should be on Business letterhead (Sample of personal cover letter attached)
- Bank statement for last 3 months attested by the bank
- Flight Tickets (Use Blink Wallet Cashback to get up to 25% discount on flights)
- Hotel Reservations if any (Use Blink Wallet Cashback to get up to 25% discount on hotel)
Other than the above documents you may need to provide additional documents based on your profile.
- Latest months salary slip
- Employee ID card
- Last 3 years ITR
- Company Registration certificate
- GST certificate/ Partnership deed
- 3 months personal bank statement
If visiting Family/Relative:
- Invitation letter
- Inviter’s ID passport or PR
- Form V39 A
- Address proof like any Electricity bill, any Utility bill, etc.
If someone is sponsoring your trip:
- Sponsorship letter
- Sponsor’s national ID proof like Passport, PAN card or Resident permit
- Updated bank statement of last 6 months
- Proof of Pension such as pension payment order.
- If retired from a private firm, then last 6 months bank statement
- School / College / Institute Identity Card
For Minors/ Children:
- A letter of consent from parents with a proof of their signature, if the minor is traveling unaccompanied, without or with one single parent
- School ID card copy for students
- Financial documents like ITR, updated 3 months Bank Statement of the sponsor.
How to apply for Singapore Visa For Indians
In order to apply for Singapore visa for free, you are to follow these simple steps-
- Visit Blinkvisa.com
- Enter Singapore in the country column, enter your city & phone number and click on Get visa
- Provide us with your basic information such as name, email & travel date.
- Complete the initial payment of just INR 500 & get full cashback into your wallet.
- Use your BlinkWallet to purchase your flight, hotel, activities and other travel-related stuff.
- Once your visa is approved, We will intimate you via SMS and Email.
- Complete any pending due payment & download your Singapore visa by logging into the portal.
And here you go!
Your visa will be ready within 5-7 days business days. So, now you can relax by outsourcing all your visa worries to Blinkvisa.
Singapore Visa for Indians-FAQs
Do Indians need a tourist visa for Singapore?
Yes! Being an Indian you will need to have a tourist visa for Singapore to visit this country. Your Singapore visa will be an e Visa with the validity of up to 2 years which is maximum.
Can I get a Singapore visa on arrival for Indian citizens?
No, this option is not applicable to Indian citizens. Indians must have a valid passport and a Singapore tourist visa to enter Singapore. Singapore does not provide visa on arrival to citizens of any nation. One must have a valid to enter Singapore for citizens who are designated under the Level I and Level II assessment countries. India being a part of Assessment Level I countries, an electronic visa (or e-Visa) is required to enter Singapore.
Can I apply for a Singapore tourist visa online?
Yes, Indians can apply for Singapore tourist visa online and get it in a hassle-free manner.
Can I apply for a Singapore visa online from India?
Is Singapore tourist visa is free for Indians?
No, It is not free. You will have to pay INR 2390 for each Singapore visa. But if you apply for a Singapore visa through BlinkVisa, you will get the entire amount as Blinkwallet cashback which can be used in flight bookings, hotel bookings and tickets for activities in Singapore.
What is the validity of Singapore Visa?
The validity of a Singapore tourist visa for Indians is of 2 years from the date of issuance of the visa. But the tourist visa for Singapore does not allow ab Indian to stay more than 30 days in Singapore at a stretch. It is a multiple entry visa hence one can enter multiple times within the validity of 2 years.
Can a Singapore tourist visa for Indian citizens be extended?
Yes. A singapore tourist visa for Indian citizens can be extended once you have entered Singapore. You can extend the visa upto 90 days and has to be done visa visa agencies.
Submit your review