Millions of tourists visit Malaysia every year. Indian citizens who visit Malaysia account to over 700,000 of these tourists . With such large influx of tourists, Malaysian government has decided to smoothen the visa process by allowing users to get Malaysia visa online for tourist or visitor purpose.
There is basically three types of Malaysia eVisa for tourists
All the visas below are valid for upto 3 months from the date of issue and can be used for both visit/tourism purpose
|Feature||30 days eVisa||15 days eVisa||Malaysia eNTRI|
|Total days of Stay||30 days||15 days only||15 days only|
|Visa fees||INR 4000 Approx||INR 3000 approx||INR 2800 approx|
|Single Entry/ Multiple Entry||Multiple Entry||Multiple Entry||Single Entry Only|
|Can enter from ?||Any Country||Any Country||Direct from India, Thailand, Singapore|
|Days before application||20 days||20 days||2 to 3 days|
Beware of Fake Malaysia visa agents and scams
First off, be careful of 10s of websites which are online and promise to get you Malaysia visa and once you have completed the payment, disappear all together.
Ideally, make an advance payment of say 10 to 25% before your visa is approved. Once your Malaysia visa is approved, agent will then provide you with your visa identification number which you can verify on the official government website and only then make full payment.
There are only two websites which we would recommend :
evisamalaysia.in ( 10% payment , Malaysia visa experts, have a solid team and customer & chat support ,cheaper option )
windowmalaysia.my (Official channel for Malaysia visa, poor implementation and frequent crashes, cheapest option, visa will be rejected if you do not know what to do)
Avoid all other websites which will only scam you of our money . Ideally speak to the travel agent and clear your doubts before you apply for visa.
How to apply for Malaysia eVisa online for Indians ?
Once you fill the form, you will receive an email we will contact you and gather your details . You will get your visa soon.
What is the cost of applying for Malaysia eVisa online ?
Although Malaysia government has waived off the visa fee (INR 1000) for eNTRI visas, you still need to pay the processing fee for Malaysia for eVisa. Below is a screenshot of the cost for applying for Malaysia eVisa.
What is the benefit of applying for Malaysia visa from you ?
For queries regarding Malaysia eVisa for Indians call us at +919740187437 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What is Malaysia eVisa ?
Malaysia eVisa is an online document which acknowledges that you have been given permission to visit Malaysia for a period of 30 days as a tourist .During this period, you cannot engage in any kind of employment .
Rules of Malaysia eVisa for Indians
- Visa is valid for 3 months only. You must visit Malaysia within 3 months of your visa being issued.
- eVisa can be used for single entry only. Once you exit Malaysia, you cannot enter Malaysia again using the same eVisa document. You will need to apply for another Malaysia eVisa and there is definitely a cooling period before you apply for visa again.
- You can stay in Malaysia for a period of 30 days only.
Requirements for Malaysia eVisa and eNTRI visa for Indian citizens
The requirements for both visas are the same for Indian citizens.
- You need passport with validity of at least 6 months and at least 2 empty pages for both exit and entry stamps.
- Malaysia visa requires that you have a scanned photograph of the applicant. This image must be 35mm X50 mm width. Ask your local photo studio to get the scanned image as per specifications. If you are applying for Malaysia eVisa or eNTRI from us, then we will use our graphic designers to ensure that the photo is of the right specifications.
But even we will need your photo as close to the specification as possible. Malaysia visa photo requirement needs you to upload an image which is of either png or jpg format. The maximum size allowed for your photo is 2 MB. If you are applying through us we will make sure of this as well.
Majority of Malaysia visa rejections happens because of the photo specifications. So don’t take the risk and consult the professional of the same.
- Scanned copy of your passport’s first page. If you have 2 passports, one which is expired or old, you need to have a scanned copy of your latest passport’s first page. This page needs to be of png or jpg format and be under 2 MB size. Below is a sample of how your scanned copy should look after you scan.
- Scanned copy of your last page. The requirement for this is the same as above.
- If you have travelled before, you need to upload a scanned copy of page with your most recent return trip stamp.
- Confirmed flight booking with dates entering and exiting Malaysia(if you are applying for Malaysia visa through us, then we will arrange this document for you) . This document needs to be pdf format.
We will take care of getting your flight ticket for the dates that you give us using our travel agent systems. So you are under no risk of losing your money if your visa is cancelled or your plans change. We are in fact your safety net against losing your money before your visa is approved or your travel dates are changed.
- Confirmed proof of accommodation for the entire duration of stay (if you are applying for Malaysia visa through us, then we will arrange this document for you). This document must be presented in pdf format.
Again, we will use our travel agency connections to get you a proof of accommodation for the entire duration of stay, and use that to apply for your eVisa. Once your visa is granted, you can make your own bookings just be on the safer side of things.
When should Indian passport holders apply for Malaysia eVISA ?
Ideally, Indian citizens who wants to visit Malaysia as a tourist on eVisa would be better off applying for Malaysia eVISA/eNTRI visa at least 15 to 20 days before departure. This will ensure that you have sufficient time to plan your trip and you can be sure that you are visiting Malaysia getting the tension of some unplanned cancellations out.
This will also ensure that you have enough time to account for delays in your eVISA processing by the malaysia consulate.But you can apply even one week to 3 days before departure. Since Malaysia eVISA/ eNTRI visa can be got within 2 working days at most. But this is risky and not recommended at all.
What is the difference between Malaysia eNTRI visa & Malaysia eVisa ?
As this table suggests, the only reason to go for Malaysia eVisa over Malaysia eNTRI visa is when you want to explore Malaysia for more than 15 days . If you are staying for less than 15 days then it is better to go for Malaysia eNTRI visa since it is cheaper by INR 1000 at least. But if your days are not fixed, it is better to apply for Malaysia eVisa.
How to apply for Malaysia eVisa or Malaysia eNTRI visa from you ?
All you will need to do for your Malaysia visa is to fill the below form and leave the rest to us.
Once you submit your details to us. We will then look at your application and get back to you with the payment and the format of the documents that you need to send us.
How long does it take to get Malaysia eVisa or Malaysia eNTRI visa from you ?
Malaysia eVISA/eNTRI takes 2 working days. The process is influenced by holidays in both India as well as Malaysia. The 2 days is calculated from the day that we acknowledge you that we have applied for your visa.
If there are mistakes in the documents you send us or we need to alter the document to be in tune with the requirements for Malaysia evisa, then it would take a little bit longer. Also sometimes the visa consulate might not be happy with your documents and want you to
How to verify the status of my Malaysia eVISA or Malaysia eNTRI visa for Indian citizens ?
You can verify your visa by visiting the official Malaysia website.
- Go to the below link
- Enter your passport number in the first field.
- In the second field, you will need to enter your sticker number. You can find your sticker number in your electronic visa.
- Enter your Malaysia eVisa sticker number from your visa. See reference image below
If all the information entered is valid, then the website should return record found.