If you are wondering how to get a Singapore visa for your next travel then you have landed on the right page. Getting a Singapore visa has become easier than ever before with the introduction of eVisa or ETA (Electronic Travel Authorization). In this article, we are going to explain how to apply for a Singapore visa in just 4 simple steps and why should you apply it through Blinkvisa.
Update – 2020:
You can now get a Singapore visa from India for free on blinkvisa.com. You will get 100% cashback on your entire visa fee and with Blinkvisa, use the cashback to book the flight, Hotel, Activities to do in Singapore all at cost price.
Learn how to Apply for Singapore Visa in Just 4 Steps
When planning to travel anywhere in the world, the one thing which pops into the head is how to apply for a visa as you know every country has an almost unique process for such today. Today, I will briefly explain to you how to apply for a Singapore visa in a step by step procedure.
100% Singapore Visa Assistance Provided
The procedure we’re about to show will get you through the entire process without worrying too much about the visa rejection. Up until now, we’ve processed more than 50,000 visa applications successfully and our customers have saved more than INR 8,678,000 with the 100% cashback on visa fee.
Check out the Singapore Visa Assistance procedure, kept simple and clean.
Choose the type of visa, insert your origination, ‘Singapore’ in the destination column.
Give your phone number. Now click on the ‘Get Visa‘ tab.
In the next step, you will have to give your personal information such as name, email id, phone number, number of people traveling and so on.
The information given to us will be used in processing visa on behalf of you.
In step three, you will have to schedule an appointment with our visa experts by selecting the date and time slot. Our visa experts will come to your home or office for all the required assistance in visa processing.
They will also provide pick up and drop service of your passport. You are to submit your passport to the visa expert as to get a Singapore visa the passport has to be submitted to the embassy.
The last step of the visa processing with Blinkvisa is making the initial payment. The visa fee is INR 2690 for both Singapore business visa and tourist visa. .
But while applying it through Blinkvisa, you just have to make an initial payment of INR 500. By paying this nominal amount you can schedule an appointment with our visa experts.
Singapore Visa Fee
Though it is mentioned that the Singapore visa fee is INR 2690 but you can get your Singapore visa for free when you apply it through Blinkvisa. Let me explain how-
Blinkvisa offers you 100% cashback of your visa expenses which is credited to your BlinkWallet. You can use the cashback amount for flight bookings, hotel bookings, activities in Singapore and so on. You can get up to 25% discount when you book your flight ticket or hotel through BlinkWallet
So turn your visa expenses to travel expense by applying for your Singapore visa through Blinkvisa.
Documents Required for Singapore eVisa
- Original passport with a minimum 6 months validity from the date of travel along with the old passport if any.
- Singapore tourist visa application form 14 (Singapore visa application)
- Passport photo size 3.5 * 5.5 with a matte finish
- Personal covering letter explaining your travel; if you are a self-employed cover letter should be on Business letterhead (Sample of personal cover letter attached)
- Bank statement for last 3 months attested by the bank
- Flight Tickets (Use BlinkWallet Cashback to get up to 25% discount on flights)
- Hotel Reservations if any (Use BlinkWallet Cashback to get up to 25% discount on hotel)
Other than the above documents you may need to provide additional documents based on your profile.
If visiting Family/Relative:
- Invitation letter
- Inviter’s ID passport or PR
- Form V39 A
- Address proof like any Electricity bill, any Utility bill etc.
- Latest months salary slip
- Employee ID card
- Last 3 years ITR
- Company Registration certificate
- GST certificate/ Partnership deed
- 3 months personal bank statement
If someone is sponsoring your trip:
- Sponsorship letter
- Sponsor’s national ID proof like Passport, PAN card or Resident permit
- Updated bank statement of last 6 months
- If Student:
- School / College / Institute Identity Card
- Proof of Pension such as pension payment letter.
- If you are retired from a private firm, then last 6 months bank statement
- A letter of consent from parents, if the minor is travelling unaccompanied, without or with one single parent
- School ID card copy for students.
- Financial documents like ITR, updated 3 months Bank Statement of the sponsor.
More Singapore Visa Information You May Need
Before you head out to booking your visa, first you must be aware of certain pointers and Singapore visa information which may or may not affect your travel itinerary:
- Depending on your requirements, every application has its own advantages and disadvantages. Hence, the visa approval is totally based on the authenticity of the documents you furnish.
- Singapore visa cannot be applied online by an individual itself. You must apply through qualified visa agents only.
- Singapore visa for Indians is not an immigration pass. Possession of a visa does not allow you entry. The grant of an immigration pass will be determined by the Singapore Immigration and Checkpoints Authority officers at the point of entry.
- You must have at least INR 50,000 or more per person in order to get your visa to approve. The proof of funds establishes a guarantee that you have the means to take care of yourself while in Singapore.
- It is better to check for the period of stay granted by the immigration authorities in your passport at the time of arrival. Although, the period of stay granted does not alter the validity of your visa.
Singapore Visa Frequently Asked Questions
Do Indians need a visa to go to Singapore?
If you are an Indian citizen and you wish to visit Singapore, you will need to apply for a Singapore e Visa to enter Singapore to stay up to a maximum of 30 days.
How long before my travel date I should apply for my Singapore visa?
One must apply 2 weeks ahead of the travel date for the smooth processing of Singapore e Visa.
Can I apply for my Singapore e visa directly from the embassy?
No, you cannot apply for a Singapore tourist Visa in person at the office of the High Commission of Singapore. The High Commission does not accept any direct applications. Singapore tourist Visa must be applied online through an authorized travel agent like Blinkvisa.