An Australia visa is a mandatory document to enter the country unless you are an Australian or New Zealand citizen. Only New Zealand citizens are allowed to apply for a visa to Australia on arrival whereas all other passport holders must obtain a valid visa for Australia before leaving home. Here in this article, we are going to explain how can you get your visa to Australia for free @ Blinkvisa.
You can get your Australia visa with a 100% cashback on your entire visa fee while applying it through Blinkvisa.com.
- Convert your Australia visa expenses into travel expenses. Get 100% cashback on visa fees and use it for booking flights, hotels & activities for your trip.
- Pay only the initial amount of INR 500. Pay the rest of the amount only after your visa is approved.
- In-home visa assistance pick-up and drop services.
- Free custom travel planning by experts to create a memorable experience & excellent value for your money.
Know the Basics of Australia Visa (For Tourism)
A visa to Australia is a sticker visa which one can apply the same through visa processing agents only. If you want to travel to Australia with the purpose of tourism, you will have to apply for an Australia tourist visa. Let’s learn more on a tourist visa for the same.
A tourist visa for Australia comes in three different types. The visa type purely depends on the length of your stay, your origin country and your purpose of visit. Let’s look at the different tourist visa types-
eVisitor (subclass 651)
This tourist visa is exclusively for the passport holders of selected European countries. This is a free visa and comes with 12 months validity. One can apply for this type of visa for business or tourism purposes.
Electronic Travel Authority visa (subclass 601)
An ETA ( Electronic Travel Authorization) visa allows visitors to visit Australia for business or tourism purposes. This type of visa comes with a multiple entry permit and with 1 year of validity. Although there are no visa application charges for this type of visa too, one has to pay a $20 as the service charge while applying the same online.
Visitor visa (subclass 600)
A visitor visa is the type of visa designed for the people who are not eligible for the eVisitor or Electronic Travel Authority visa. All Indian passport holders must apply for a visitor visa only as Indians are eligible for visitor visas. With a visitor visa, you are allowed to do your business-related activities or tourism during your stay in Australia. This type of visa is not for free like the previous ones, but you can get your Australia visitor visa with 100% cashback while applying it via Blinkvisa.
Australia Visa for Indians
It is possible to get an Australia tourist visa through a qualified agent. You cannot apply it online by yourself. Australia tourist visa will be a sticker visa, which means the visa is stuck to your passport. You can procure the visa by a visa expert via an authorized travel company only.
Generally, it takes 20 to 25 days to get approval on a visa for Australia. Since the processing time is longer than many other visas, we recommend applying for the same minimum of 60 days ahead of the travel date.
One can stay for a maximum duration of 90 continuous days in Australia with this type of visa. In case one wants to stay longer than the prescribed date, one can apply for an extension of the visa.
The validity of this type of is up to one year and one can enter multiple times within the validity period.
The cost of Australia visa
The cost of Australian visa may differ depending on the visa agent you are applying through. Here is the cost of Australia visa for Indian citizens @ Blinkvisa.
The cost shown in the table above can be turned to ‘0’ and you can get your visa for FREE by applying it through Blinkvisa. You are eligible for getting a 100% cashback of your visa fee in your BlinkWallet. You can use the cashback amount in buying flight tickets and booking hotels.
Documents Required for Australia Visa
To obtain an Australian visa you will have to furnish some mandatory documents and some additional documents. The mandatory documents are common for all the applicants whereas the additional documents are depending on the profile of the applicant. You can find the Australia visa requirements below.
- Original passport with at least 6 months validity
- Notarized copy of all the pages of the passport, including the pages where you have other valid or expired visas if any.
- Duly filled Australian visa application form 1419
- 2 copies of recent passport size photographs of size 3.5″ x 4.5″. The photos should have a matte finish, the background should be white and besides must have 80% face coverage, without restrictions.
- A personal covering letter explaining about your trip and personal details
- Attested copy of the last 6 months’ bank statement
- Personal Income Tax returns or Form 16 for the last 3 years
- Confirmed return flight tickets
- Confirmed hotel reservations
- Last 3 months salary slip
- Original leave sanction certificate with company seal
- Pension pay order certificate
- 6 months’ bank statement if you are retired from a private company
- The student ID card issued from the respective institution
- Bonafide certificate
- Birth certificate
- NOC from the parents if traveling alone
- A signed affidavit on Rs.100 stamp paper, from the non-accompanying parent if traveling with only one parent
- An ID proof parent- PAN card or passport copy
If visiting a friend or family on invitation
- Invitation letter copy
- Inviters ID proof- passport copy, or permit copy, etc.
- Address proof of the invitee- Utility bill, Electricity bill, etc
If someone is sponsoring you
- Sponsorship letter
- Sponsor’s national ID proof- PAN card or Resident permit
- Last 3 months’ updates bank statement
- IT returns for the last 3 years
Get Australia visa for Free: Apply @ Blinkvisa
You can get your Australian visa for free when you apply the same through Blinkvisa!
All the amount you use in applying for the visa will return to you in the form of BlinkWallet cashback. The cashback amount can be used in flight bookings, hotel bookings and buying tickets for activities. In this way, Blinkvisa converts your visa expenses to travel expenses.
How to Apply for your Visa Through Blinkvisa
Log in to Blinkvisa.com
Choose the type of visa, insert Australia in the destination column, your origin city, and your phone number. Now click on the ‘Get Visa‘ tab. You will be directed to the Australia visa information page where all the visa related information will be provided. You can read the information and apply for the visa.
In the next step, you will have to give your personal information such as name, email id, phone number, number of people traveling and so on. We use your personal information to process your visa on your behalf.
In the next step, you will have to book an appointment with our visa experts. Our visa experts will come to your doorstep to collect your original passport.
This step of the visa processing with Blinkvisa is making the initial payment. While applying for the visa through Blinkvisa, you just have to make an initial payment of INR 500. You can make the rest of the payment once your visa is approved.
Once your visa is approved, embassy will notify you the same via SMS. You can either pick up your passport from embassy or can opt for courier service.
Australia Visa FAQ
How long does visa processing take ?
The processing of Australia visa takes from 20 to 25 days. The processing time also depends on factors like your nationality, duration and the purpose of traveling.
Do I need to be present in the embassy to submit my visa application?
If you want you can go and submit your visa application yourself. At the same time, you can do the same through authorized agents. One can submit your visa application through authorized agents. In the case of submitting a visa application through an agent, you will have to give an authorization letter to the agent.
What is the visa fee for Australia?
The visa fee for Australia is different for every kind of visa. If you are an Indian, you will have to pay INR 11090 for Australia tourist visa. At the same time, you can 100% cashback of your visa fee when you apply the same through Blinkvisa.
What are the types of Australian visa?
Here are the 4 different types of Australian tourist visa-
- Australia Visitor visa (Subclass 600).
- Electronic Travel Authority Visa (Subclass 601).
- eVisitor (Subclass 651).
- Medical Treatment visa (Subclass 602).
What should I do if I need to overstay in Australia?
If you are in the country and you find that you have to stay beyond the validity of your visa, you must have to resolve your immigration status before the visa expires. One can apply for extending the current visa by applying for either a bridging visa or any other type of visa according to the reason for your extended stay.