The move to make Malaysia visa online has worked well for the Malay government. It has resulted in an increase in the number of Indian tourists to Malaysia. If you are wondering how exactly you are to proceed with the process, here a brief guide on how to apply for a Malaysia visa online.
An online visa for Malaysia is very easy to apply but it is not free of cost. An online visa can cost you as high as INR 3780 for each visa. This blog explains how to apply for Malaysia visa online and how you can get it without any extra cost for your trip.
Malaysia Visa Online: The Types
An online visa for Malaysia has three different types, namely Malaysia 30 days single entry visa, Malaysia 30 days Multiple entry visa and Malaysia eNTRI visa.
Single Entry Visa
Multiple Entry Visa
One can apply for a Malaysia visa through the official website but applying it through the same has drawbacks such as no assistance. Here you will have to spend hours educating yourself about different types of visas. Instead of taking all those hassles, you can apply for your visa from Blinkvisa. Along with the expert assistance in visa processing, it gives 100% cashback on the visa fee too!
The Initial Step
The first step is visiting Blinkvisa.com and filling in the necessary details and do an initial payment of INR. 500. A visa expert will call you to explain the necessary documents that you need to submit for the application process.
An Important Factor
You can submit the necessary documents in either PDF or JPEG format and send it via email. Do not forget the Malaysia visa photo which is one of the most important factors for visa approval.
At Blinkvisa, you do not pay for the visa until you get the visa. There is only an initial payment to kick start the proceedings. The remaining Malaysia visa fees can be paid after the visa approval.
The Malaysia visa processing time is one day for an eNTRI Malaysia and 3-5 days for an e Visa. You get the visa via email. Blinkvisa ensures that there is no missing information or documents, leaving almost no chances of visa rejection.
The Trip to Malaysia
When you apply for a Malaysia visa online, you can also have a well-planned travel itinerary from Blinkvisa. Blinkvisa can help you get a custom travel itinerary that best suits your interest, time, budget, and preferences.
Documents Required for Malaysia Visa Online
- Scan copy of passport first and last pages
- Copy of any old passports, especially if you have any previous visas issued from Malaysia or any other countries
- The visa application duly filled and signed
- Photograph as per Malaysia visa photo specifications
- Confirmed return tickets (mandatory for eNTRI visa)
- Hotel reservation or proof of accommodation
- Birth certificate if the applicant is a minor
How to Apply for Malaysia Visa Online?
Although you can apply for a Malaysia tourist visa online from the official website, you will neither get any assistance nor any other benefit. But if you apply for your visa with Blinkvisa you can get 100% cashback on any Malaysia visa.
Here is the simple process to apply for Malaysia visa online:
- Visit Blinkvisa
- Provide us with your basic information such as name, email & travel date.
- Complete the initial payment of just INR 500 & get a full cashback into your wallet.
- Use your BlinkWallet to purchase your flight tickets, hotel, activities and other travel-related stuff.
- Once your visa is approved, you will be informed via SMS and Email.
- Complete any pending due payment & download your Malaysia visa by logging into your portal.
Getting a visa for Malaysia is now easier because of the online application. One can easily get a Malaysia visa within 5 days of applying for the same. So, apply for your Malaysia visa and get it in your email.